- Microcontroller: ESP8266EX
- Wifi Development Board
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11 (all I/O pins have interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire capability, except for D0)
- Analog Input Pins: 1
- Flash Memory: 4MB
- On-Board Switching Power Supply:
- Input Voltage Range: 9V to 12V
- Output: 5V at 1A Max
WeMos D1 Board compatible with Arduino
This is WeMos ESP8266 D1 R2 V2.1.0 WiFi Development Board. The WeMos D1 is an ESP8266 WiFi based board that uses the Arduino layout with an operating voltage of 3.3V.
the board is controlled by the ESP8266 chip (a 32-Bit processor) and has a larger flash memory compared to an Arduino Uno. It consists of 11 digital I/O pins and 1 analog (input) pin. the board can be connected using a Micro-B type USB cable.
The D1 R2 is a WiFi capable ESP8266EX based development board in the form of the Arduino UNO board format. This board is compatible with the Arduino IDE and with NodeMCU.
The D1 R2 also features an onboard switching power supply which allows you to power the board from a power supply up to 12V.
- Based on the ESP-8266EX.
- It is a wifi development board.
- Arduino Compatible, you can use it on Arduino IDE.
- NodeMcu Compatible