Water Level Sensor
- Operating voltage: DC3-5V
- Operating current: less than 20mA
- Sensor Type: Analog
- Detection Area: 40mmx16mm
- Operating temperature: 10℃-30℃
- Humidity: 10% -90% non-condensing
The Water Level Depth Detection Sensor for Arduino has Operating voltage DC3-5V and Operating current less than 20mA. The Sensor is the Analog type which produces analog output signals according to the water pressure with its Detection Area of 40x16mm.
The Water Level Sensor is an easy-to-use and cost-effective with high level/drop recognition sensor by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measure droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level.
Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect.
Package Includes :
1 x Water Level Sensor Depth of Detection Water Sensor for Arduino
- DHT22 Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module (AM2302)Special Price Rs 320.00 Rs 271.19 was Rs 566.40
- Robocraze CH376 USB Host Interface Module Flash Disk Drive RW ModuleSpecial Price Rs 856.68 Rs 726.00 was Rs 1,229.56
- Robocraze USB 2.0 to TTL RS485 Serial Converter Adapter FTDI Module (FT232FRL SN75176)Special Price Rs 647.82 Rs 549.00 was Rs 972.32
Water PumpSpecial Price Rs 129.80 Rs 110.00 was Rs 177.00Servo Motor Pan/Tilt SetupSpecial Price Rs 125.00 Rs 105.93 was Rs 404.74
Stepper Motor(28YBJ-48) with ULN2003 Driver BoardSpecial Price Rs 234.82 Rs 199.00 was Rs 351.64
Water Flow SensorSpecial Price Rs 274.94 Rs 233.00 was Rs 472.00
DIY RC Boat KitRs 678.50 Rs 575.00500 RPM Geared MotorRs 157.00 Rs 133.05