- The top2013 universal programmer features overcurrent protection.
- It supports 2.5 V to 6.5 V devices.
- The universal programmer has an automatic pin status detection.
- It is best suited for laptops and desktops and supports Windows XP/VISTA/Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows10.
- It can be powered by a USB or 5V power supply.
Universal Programmer TOP2013
The TOP2013 is a universal programmer from Seeit. The TOP2013 is designed to work with components with up to 32 pin, from a range of manufacturers. These components include EPROMs, EEPROMs and FLASH memories. A full list of compatible devices can be found on the product datasheet.
The Top2013 Universal programmer featuring an ARM Cortex 32 core and is housed in a compact package. It also offers low-power loss and overcurrent protection. Simply plug the TOP2013 into a PC via USB cable. The TOP2013 automatically starts programming once it detects a device has been inserted correctly into the ZIF40 socket.
- 1 x TOP2013 Universal Programmer
Features of TOP2013 Universal Programmer
|Model||TOP2013 Universal Programmer|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 9 x 2.5 cm|
|Power||< 2.5w (5v/500mA)|
|Pins||40-pin Universal locking socket|
|Operating System||WINDOWS XP / WIN7 / WIN8 / WIN10|
How to power up the TOP2013 Universal Programmer?
You can power up the top2013 universal programmer with the help of a USB cable. You can also use a 5V power supply to power this universal programmer. It can support devices that have a voltage between 2.5 V and 6.5 V.
The Universal Programmer is basically a kind of electronic equipment that has the ability to configure integrated circuits which are both programmable as well as non-volatile.