1. Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
2. Rated Voltage: 6.0VDC
3. No - Load current: 70 ma max
4. No-Load speed: 9100±1800
5. Loadeds Current: 250 mA max
6. Starting torque: 20 g*cm
7. Starting Voltage: 2.0V
8. Stall current: 500 mA max
9. Body size: 27.5mm x 20mmx 15mm
10. shaft size: 8mmx 2mm diameter
11. Weight: 17.5 grams.
These are standard '130 size' DC hobby motors. They come with a wider operating range than most toy motors: from 4.5 to 9VDC instead of 1.5-4.5V. This range makes them perfect for controlling with Arduino where you are more likely to have 5 or 9V available than a high current 3V setting. They'll fit in most electronics that already have 130-size motors installed and there's two breadboard-friendly. This Toy motor is cheapest in India.