DHT11 Temperature Sensor Module
- Low cost
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
- Body size 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- 4 pins with 0.1" spacing
This single sensor module is capable of sensing both temperatures as well as humidity. This makes it ideal for projects as well as automation.
This module integrates DHT11 sensor and other required components on a small PCB. The DHT11 sensor includes a resistive-type humidity measurement component, an NTC temperature measurement component and a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller inside, and provides calibrated digital signal output.
It has high reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
3- Signal data.
Module capable of sensing both Temperature & Humidity.