TCRT5000 IR Sensor
- Detector type: phototransistor
- Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm
- Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
- Daylight blocking filter
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
- Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
The TCRT5000 is a reflective sensor that include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. The package includes two mounting clips. This sensor is often used for line follower robots.
The TCRT5000 are reflective sensors which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light.
- Position sensor for shaft encoder
- Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc.
- Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR
- General purpose - wherever the space is limited