- Ultra high sensitivity: -165dBm.
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level.
- Low power consumption: Typical 45mA@3.3V.
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V or 12V DC,
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85℃.
- SMD type with stamp holes.
The Skylab SKG13 is a complete gps receiver module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power consumption, small form factor, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface based on the NMEA protocol.
- LBS (Location Based Service)
- PND (Portable Navigation Device)
- Vehicle navigation systems
- Mobile phones