Ultrasonic Sensor Module HC-SR-04
- Power Supply:+5V DC
- Working Current: 15mA
- Output Signal: Electrical frequency signal.
- Ranging Distance : 2cm – 400 cm/1″ – 13ft
- Resolution : 0.3 cm
- Measuring Angle: 30 degree
- Trigger Input Pulse width: 10uS
- Echo Signal: output TTL PWL signal
The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor is used to detect the distance of an object between 2-400cm with an accuracy of up to 3mm. It is based on the SONAR principle and hence its working is not affected by sunlight or other ambient lighting conditions making it ideal for outdoor applications also. It is based on the SONAR principle and hence its working is not affected by sunlight or other ambient lighting conditions making it ideal for outdoor applications also.The sensor works by transmitting a signal and starting a timer simultaneously, it then stops the timer when the receiver receives the signal after bouncing back from the object.
- Ultrasonic measurement of distance, depth, thickness.
- Automated robots
- HC05 Arduino Bluetooth Board | Bluetooth Module With Breakout Board TTLSpecial Price Rs 422.44 Rs 358.00 was Rs 1,038.40
8-ch capacitive touch sensorSpecial Price Rs 241.90 Rs 205.00 was Rs 363.44Heat sensor moduleRs 133.34 Rs 113.00
Interrupt sensor - HC-89Rs 244.26 Rs 207.00MQ-6 Gas Sensor ModuleSpecial Price Rs 148.68 Rs 126.00 was Rs 430.70
MQ-3 Gas Sensor ModuleSpecial Price Rs 157.00 Rs 133.05 was Rs 236.00