- 5-megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images.
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.
- The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system.
- For raspberry pi zero/zero W/Zero WH kindly use a different camera cable.
- Buy Raspberry Pi 5MP Camera Module Online at best prices in India.
Raspberry Pi 5MP Camera Module
This 5mp camera module is capable of 1080p video and still images and connects directly to your Raspberry Pi. Connect the included USB/ ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi, boot up the latest version of Raspbian and you are good to go. The module attaches to Raspberry Pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to the camera. One of the most essential accessories for Raspberry Pi useful for various projects. Check out it's tutorial and commands on Robocraze.com