The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μ A power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
- Wireless PC Peripherals
- Mouse, keyboards and remotes
- 3-in-1 desktop bundles
- Advanced Media center remote controls
- VoIP headsets
- Game controllers
- Sports watches and sensors
- RF remote controls for consumer electronics
- Home and commercial automation
- Ultra low power sensor networks
- Active RFID
- Alarm and security systems
- Asset tracking systems
- VCC is range of 1.9V~3.6V, do not exceed this range, otherwise it will destroy the module.
- Communication pins other than Vcc and GND are 5v tolerant