MQ-4 Natural Gas sensor Module
- The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
- The sensitive material of the MQ-4 gas sensor is SnO2 which has lower conductivity in clean air, in the presence on CNG, the conductivity of the sensor rises proportionally with the amount of CNG.
- The Sensitive material of MQ-4 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exist, the sensor’s conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising.MQ-4 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Methane, also to Propane and Butane.
- The sensor could be used to detect different combustible gas, especially Methane, it is with low cost and suitable for different application.
This is a simple-to-use compressed natural gas (CNG)sensor, suitable for sensing natural gas concentrations in the air. The MQ-4 can detect natural gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.It has high sensitivity and fast response time.
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial Combustible gas detector
- Portable gas detector