Ultra Big DC Motor
A ultra Big DC motor is a mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct motor (DC). It is of 2000 rpm. The stator is stationary in space by definition and therefore its current. The current in the rotor is switched by the commutator to also be stationary in space. This is how the relative angle between the stator and rotor magnetic flux is maintained near 90 degrees, which generates the maximum torque. Its Torque is Greater then that of Round DC and Big DC Motor.
DC motors consist of one set of coils, called armature winding, inside another set of coils or a set of permanent magnets, called the stator. Applying a voltage to the coils produces a torque in the armature, resulting in motion.
1. The stator is the stationary outside part of a motor.
2. The stator of a permanent magnet dc motor is composed of two or more permanent magnet pole pieces.
3. The magnetic field can alternatively be created by an electromagnet. In this case, a DC coil (field winding) is wound around a magnetic material that forms part of the stator.rotor
4. The rotor is the inner part which rotates.
5. The rotor is composed of windings (called armature windings) which are connected to the external circuit through a mechanical commutator.
6. Both stator and rotor are made of ferromagnetic materials. The two are separated by air-gap.
Winding.A winding is made up of series or parallel connection of coils.
7. Armature winding - The winding through which the voltage is applied or induced.
8. Field winding - The winding through which a current is passed to produce flux (for the electromagnet)
9. Windings are usually made of copper.
10. Armature winding - The winding through which the voltage is applied or induced.
11. Field winding - The winding through which a current is passed to produce flux (for the electromagnet)
12. Windings are usually made of copper.
Principle of operation
Consider a coil in a magnetic field of flux density B. When the two ends of the coil are
connected across a DC voltage source, current I flows through it. A force is exerted on the coil as a result of the interaction of magnetic field and electric current. The force on the two sides of the coil is such that the coil starts to move in the direction of force
In an actual DC motor, several such coils are wound on the rotor, all of which experience force,
resulting in rotation. The greater the current in the wire, or the greater the magnetic field, the faster the wire moves because of the greater force created.
At the same time this torque is being produced, the conductors are moving in a magnetic field. At different positions, the flux linked with it changes, which causes an emf to be induced .
This voltage is in opposition to the voltage that causes current flow through the conductor and is
referred to as a counter-voltage or back emf.
- DC 5V 0.2A Cooling Fan with Screws for Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+, A+, 2Rs 177.00 Rs 150.00
- DIY Boat Ship Kit Electric Two Motor Propeller RC Boat toysRs 678.50 Rs 575.00
- Engineer's DIY Wooden Car Model Solar Powered Kit (4WD)Special Price Rs 434.24 Rs 368.00 was Rs 651.36
- Official smarian New Motor Smart Robot Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder Battery Box 2WD For Arduino Diy Tracked Crawler CaterpillaSpecial Price Rs 487.00 Rs 487.00 was Rs 731.00
- DC 12V Thermoelectric Peltier Refrigeration Cooling System DIY KitSpecial Price Rs 699.00 Rs 592.37 was Rs 1,323.96
Bo Motor (150 rpm) For Arduino/Raspberry-Pi(Color May Vary)Special Price Rs 81.42 Rs 69.00 was Rs 101.48Bo Motor (300rpm) DC motor Single ShaftRs 101.48 Rs 86.00
L293D Motor Driver ICRs 60.18 Rs 51.00Double Shaft MotorRs 74.34 Rs 63.00
Micro Vibration MotorRs 67.26 Rs 57.0070X20 Wheel for gear MotorRs 33.04 Rs 28.00
Mini Fan for Raspberry Pi (40mm)Special Price Rs 93.22 Rs 79.00 was Rs 177.007411Rs 21.24 Rs 18.00
74LS75Rs 33.04 Rs 28.00Toy Motor- 2000 RPM (3V)Special Price Rs 27.14 Rs 23.00 was Rs 33.04