1 Hardware Features
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Low Power 1.8V Operation ,1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- With integrated antenna
- With edge connector
2 Software Features
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Given a rising pulse in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 and PIO11 can be connected to red and blue led separately. When master and slave
are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2times/s.
- Auto-connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”0000” as default
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.