F450 Quadcopter Frame Kit with A2212 KV1000 Brushless Motor and 4 30A ESC and 2 Pair 1045 Propeller
This DIY Quadcopter F450 frame kit package includes:
- Four pieces of 1000 KV motor
- 4 x 30Amp ESC brushless motor
- 2 pairs of 1045 propellor
- F450 Quadcopter Frame
DIY F450 Quadcopter Frame Kit
How are F450 Quadcopter Frame Kits constructed?
The F450 quadcopter frame kits primarily consist of two main parts;
- Quadcopter Frame PCB Board: The PCB board of the quadcopter frame kit is manufactured with glass fibre and has a frame build of nearly 450mm. The quadcopter frame kit is constructed with PCB built in PCB connections that helps users to directly solder components like ESC’s onto the board. The board is a used as power distribution house for all the connections and keeps the electronics layout neat. The PCB board of the quadcopter frame kit is equipped with a strong moulded construction that protects the quadcopter in case of a hard landing.
- Arms of the Quadcopter Frame: The arms of the quadcopter frame that hold the motors, are manufactured with ultra-durable polyamide nylon and provided with great thickness. The strong moulding along with the thickness and the material used, gives the frame a sturdy and strong hold against arm breakage at the motor mounts. They also feature support ridges that provide stability to the quadcopter drone. They can be easily attached to the main board since they come with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all frame bolts.
How do you install the ESCs and the brushless motors into the F450 frame?
Installing the ESCs and the brushless motors on the quadcopter frame kit is a simple operation.
- Firstly, mount the motors on the arms of the quadcopter frame kit by screwing the motors onto the motor mounting plates.
- Mount the motors such that the wires are in the direction of the centre of the frame.
- Plug the ESCs to the brushless motors and then zip tie the ESCs and the wires to the arms of the quadcopter frame firmly.
- The 4 ESC's need to be soldered to the bottom PCB (bigger in size). The red wires of the ESCs must be soldered to the positive terminal while the black wires must be soldered to the negative terminal.
- To solder the wire first you need to tin the point on the board by applying some solder.
- Ensure the solder joint is clean and strong.
Is the F450 frame kit prone to corrosion?
The F450 quadcopter frame kit is made of glass fibre and ultra-durable polyamide nylon that do not corrode. The materials with which the DIY quadcopter frame kit is made also provides a strong and sturdy construction that protects it from a hard landing and prevents fatal damages.