- 2wd bot x 1
- IR sensor x 4
- UNO board compatible with arduino with cable x 1,
- L293D shield x 1,
- Jumper(M-M, M-F, F-F) X 10
- Compact size and easy to assemble.
- Range adjustable IR sensors Arduino based microcontroller board with inbuilt motor driving circuitry.
- Provision for Line Following Bot/Obstacle avoider/object follower/Edge follower
UNO DIY Line Follower Kit compatible Arduino
Line following robots as autonomous bots is appearing as popular for those who had just entered into the world of robotics. It's the most basic example of adding small intelligence to a robot, but it's actually the designer's intelligence. Such bots can take their own decision based on logic. After reading this documentation and going through the assembly video provided along with the kit, you will be playing with these Autobots. Moreover, you can make it modular so that it can be easily modified in the future.