CP2102 USB to TTL
- High speed USB version 2.0
- Device ID and product description stored in internal EEPROM
- Have both 3.3volts and 5volts output pins
- Drivers available for Windows, Mac, Android and Linux.
- Can be used to connect to a serial device (TTL level)
- Baud rate range 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Supports both Hardware and Software handshaking (X-On/X-Off)
- Pin 1: 3V3 3.3 volts
- Pin 2: TXD Transmit Data
- Pin 3: RXD Receive Data
- Pin 4: GND Ground
- Pin 5: +5V 5 volts
The CP2102 USB to UART Converter Module provides a serial port for your computer, ie. a virtual COM port to connect to a serial device. The IC used CP2102 is stable and reliable. It supports baud rates from 300bps to 1.5Mbps and driver support for a wide range of Operating Systems.
- ERD 5V 2A DC adapter for Raspberry Pi 3 and 2 with USB to Micro USB CableRs 188.80 Rs 160.00
- ESP8266 ESP-12E UART WIFI Wireless Shield Dev Board for Arduino UNO R3Rs 1,170.56 Rs 992.00
- Robocraze USB 2.0 to TTL RS485 Serial Converter Adapter FTDI Module (FT232FRL SN75176)Special Price Rs 647.82 Rs 549.00 was Rs 972.32