- The APM Power Module with XT60 Connector is best for ARDUPILOT APM Pixhawk PX4 Naze32 Controller
- Max input voltage: 18V
- Max Current sensing: 90A, 6-pos DF13
- Cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 2.25A max
5.3V 3A APM Power Module with XT60 Connector
The APM 2.5/6 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5/6 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable.
The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A. The Power Module comes completely assembled with XT60 black connectors and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM, a RC receiver and APM accessories (GPS, 3DR radio).
- 1 x APM Power Module
- 1 x XT60 Connector Pair
Features of APM Power Module with XT60 Connector
|Voltage of APM||5.3V|
|Connector Material||High Temp Nylon|
|Best for||ARDUPILOT APM Pixhawk PX4 Naze32 Controller|
|Dimensions||6 x 1 x 1 cms|
What are XT60 connectors?
XT60 connectors are connecting accessory that are typically made of high-temp Nylon and gold plated spring. These connectors ensures a solid high-amp connection, perfect for applications up to and beyond 65A constant.