0.96in OLED Display
- Needn't backlight, the display unit can self-luminous.
- High resolution: 128 * 64.
- Viewing angle:> 160 .
- Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W.
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC.
- Working Temperature: -30 c ~ 70 c.
- I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only.
- Driver IC: SSD1306.
- Size: 2.7cm x 2.8cm .
New 0.96" I2C IIC Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module For Arduino
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self-light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
- 1 X 0.96" I2C IIC SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module For Arduino